+

Sunday, March 31, 2013

♥ Recital & GaThering [ Marche & Bakerzin ] ♥

 
 
~ 1620 ~
 
 
Yesterday 30 March 2013
 
is CMS Student Music Recital Day
 
Ya It also my last rectal at here ><
 
 
 
Luckily  all is very good ...
 
 
 
 
One of my Favourite student ^^
 
 
 
 
After the Recital
 
Few of us go to have funs.....
 
ERRrrrrr...
 
Actually is EAT ... haha
 
 
My 1st time to go
 
Marche in Sommerset 313
 
It give me a shocked impressions
 
Damm nice the environment
 
But so sry forgot to take the pic ><
 
 
BUt  the food really nice ^^
 
 
Nice JUices ...
 
 
 
should go aGain nect time ~~
 
 
Eat N Chit Chat Saturday ^^
 
 
My Lovely Zhi JUn ... haha
 
 
 
 
 
Finisd Dinner ...
 
still have 2nd Round @@
 
Dessert Time ZZzzzzzz
 
 
Bakerzin  at Paragon
 
Nice dessert at there ^^
 
 
HAHA
 
the most I like
 
Waffles with ice cream
 
Damm nice ^^
 
 
 
Cheese Ice Cream @@
 
their Favourites...
 
 
 
Yeah ...
 
Wait for next time Gathering ^^
 
 
 
Emy
 
I think this is the last time we hang out together before you leave SG
 
Take care ya ^^
 
Should miss us So MUch ...
 
haha
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment