+

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

♥ Farewell [My Last Day 28.04] ♥



 
 
~ 0220 ~
 
 
 
 
 
My last day
 
28th of April 2013
 
at Cristofori Music School
 
...
 
 
 
 
Actually
 
I start to miss them so much
 
the place and the colleuges
 
of coz and my students ...
 
 
 
This my last Little Mozart students ...
 
au
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They held a small farewell lunch for me and another teacher
 
on that day
 
Really thank for all of you
 
Appreciate
 
^^
 
 
 
Thank my manager to treat us a nice lunch ><
 
 
 
 
She and another colleaugeMs Shi that leave on same day with me ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
Experience teacher Mr Antonio and also the only guy in our Branch ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sharon Lee a nice smile and pretty gal ...
 
and thks Emy come back gather with us ...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and ... Sharon Koh
 
Thks you always made cakes for us to eat
 
Hope got chance to eat your homemade cake again ^^ XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haha ...
 
this naughty gal Ah Loy but a nice person
 
Thks for you that always listen to me when I am very down and sad
 
and same as me food lovers ...
 
But pls ... dont keep saying me fat ><
 
I will keep fit ... ReallY ... Haha
 
and thks for your present , I really like it
 
TOUCH ... ♥
 
 
 
 
 
Oooooppppsssssss
 
I think this photo look blur ...
 
wrong focus XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Twin sisters ??? haha
 
Nice person and talent violin teacher ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two new teachers inside ...
 
Corine ... Thks for your gift ... I like it ...
 
Hope you can handle them ... yup ... I means all the lazy and naughty students ...
 
Haha
 
Gampate & add oil for you ya ^^
 
and also Hazel ...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly ... this cute gal
 
a gal that always like cryyyyyyy ...... haha XD
 
Thks you a lot also ...
 
Next time you no have partner to rush with you the MRT alrdy ...
 
and also nobody duet with you alrdy ...
 
and weekday pls face the wall to chat with the wall ... haha
 
(Just Kidding)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still got 3 colleuges no chance to took photo with them
 
Ms Goh , Jantie , Sarah
 
So sorry ya ...
 
Hope still got chance to meet you all ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly
 
 
Really wanna to thank all of my colleuges ...
 
I appreciate you all ... ^^
 
 
Take care ya ^^
 
 
 
......
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment