+

Monday, April 1, 2013

♥ Outing Day [ Jacky Dessert & Sing K ] ♥

 
 
~ 0050 ~
 
 
 
 
01/04
 
 
 
 
Wat day is Today ???
 
Haha
 
A Joking Day right ??
 
 
 
 
But for me is a happy and relax day
 
 
 
Sleep late
 
 and
 
hang out with one of my pretty colleuges ^^
 
 
 
 
 
DD bring us to
 
Jacky Dessert
 
my 1st time to go
 
a nice place
 
 
( at Mount Austin opposite the hospital ,
2nd floor )
 
 
 
 
Inside the shop
 
Full of Jay Chou things
 
I think for those Jay Chou fans will love this place so much ^^
 
 
 
 
 
Saw Jay Chou behind us ???
 
HAHA
 
 
 
 
I like the Mango Ice at there
 
 Nice ^^
 
 
Look nice right ??
 
 
 
And the spaghetti ...
 
 
Ice Cream with crackers ???
 
 
 
 
 
OOPppssss .....
 
Keep taking photo at there ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After Eating ....
 
brought this gal to have a hair cut
 
Luckily she feel nice for her new hairstyle
 
HAHA
 
 
 
 
 
After that....
 
Of coz is Sing K time again @@
 
haha
 
She love so much ...
 
Long Time dint go to the Show Planet
 
Have fun ^^
 
 
 
My pretty Colleuges ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
My DD ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
So fast that passed one day ...
 
Wait for your next time visit me in JB ^^
 
 
 
 
Tommorow start my working days
 
ZZZzzzzzzzz
 
 
 
 
IS time to beD
 
Gud Night ><
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment