+

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

♥ Feel free & relax Day [ MARCHE ] ♥




~ 0000 ~




Yesterday
 
hang out with my dear
 
to SG Orchard Road
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
I brought him to the place that I went with my colleuges last time
 
because I like the environment at there
 
at the Somerset [ MARCHE ]
 


the place nice right ??
 
Haha
 
^^
 
 
While we waiting for our food
 
 
 
 
This boy look serious to wait for his food
 
I think he is very hungry alrdy... XD
 
 
 
 
Cute decorations on the table ><
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah ... our food is here ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
Actually I miss this so much
 
[ Swiss Rosti ]
 
It nice... made of potato ... like it
 
 
 
and I 1st time try this pasta
 
Express lunch
 
Just only SG dollars 8.90
 
come in one set with the homemade drinks ...
 
It really cheapppppp !!!
 
 
 
Like this environment right ???
 
 
Gonna leave it soon ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
We shopping around Orchard Road
 
Yeah
 
A day tat really feel relax
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment